Monday, June 22, 2015

June 21, 2015--three weeks to go!

June 21, 215

Another good week in paradise, that being São Paulo, Brasil.  Things are still going well here and we found a lot of great people to teach this week!  One was a couple named Divani and Luzia.  Elder W. Almeida had talked to them a few weeks back and it had been hard to set up an appointment with them.  Well, after some diligent trying we were finally able to teach them.  Divani has always been interested in the Church and they both accepted the Restoration super well!  They need to get legally married before they can get baptized, but they´re already working on that, which is a miracle here in São Paulo.

We had zone conference this week, which is always good.  I always enjoy hearing from our mission president.  We had a lot of good training on Preach My Gospel basics, which was great to see.  All you kids back home better be studying Preach My Gospel!  That book´s fantastic!

We´re organizing in the ward a caravan to the temple for all our recent converts.  It´s going to be awesome!
That´s about it for this week!  Thanks for all the prayers!
Your friend,
Elder Carter David Morgan


Me participating in the sack race at the Festa Junina.  I didn´t win.



 This is the local "Dance of the Orange" in Brasil.  These people are nuts.




This is me and Elder Castilla on exchanges.  Another missionary let me play with his Magic cards.  I may or may not have lost control.


I finally got my dream and ordered a chocolate pizza with chocolate stuffed crust.  I´ve been wanting that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment