Monday, June 22, 2015

June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Another good week in São Paulo, Brasil.  Ana was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints yesterday and even bore her testimony in sacrament meeting!  The ward is super impressed with how solid she is and she´s doing great!

We had a couple of good family home evenings this week with the members and played some fun games.  A missionary taught me a came called "Não Come Pedro" and it took me longer than I´d like to admit to realize that that´s just a translation of "Don´t Eat Pete."  So much for thinking I learned some cool, brazilian game.

We talked to a lot of people this week.  Like, a lot.  That was good, though.  It´s always good to get to know more people.

That´s about it for this week!  I had the opportunity to interview someone for baptism the other day and she bore a powerful testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith.  With her I also testify that he truly was the prophet of God exactly like Abraham, Moses, or Peter.

Your friend,
Elder Carter David Morgan



Me contacting people.  Elder Almeida took this photo real sneaky like.  I figured that I´ve been contacting people my whole mission, but I don´t have a dang photo of it!  So I had to take one

No comments:

Post a Comment